Monday, April 19, 2010

Fancy Sauce (for burgers)

I spent the past weekend Up North - an extremely relaxing get away to my hometown. While I was there we soaked up a perfect Saturday on Cable Lake. The weather was beautiful, the lake, like glass and to end the perfect day, everyone gathered around the fire pit. Since I was too busy playing with my 10 month old nephew, I could not waste any time in the kitchen. I did contribute one thing to our fabulous meal at the lake: fancy sauce. (I hope you are picking up on my sarcasm.) Fancy sauce is the perfect topping to any burger. It is simple and easy - a must for any Minnesota barbeque.
Fancy Sauce
1/4 c. mayo
4 Tbs. ketchup
3 Tbs. dill pickle, minced
1/4 tsp. black pepper
In a small bow, mix all ingredients. Refrigerate at least one hour before serving. Spread on burgers and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment