Monday, February 4, 2013

Make Your Own Salad Bar

Alright so this really isn't a recipe but it is a great meal so I thought I should share it. We love to do cobb salads for dinner but my husband and I disagree on what should be on a salad so I make a variety of toppings and serve it as a mini salad bar. This works great for feeding toddlers since all of the food is already cut in bite-size portions. Vaida loved being able to choose from all of the toppings and I find she eats more when she can scoop a portion for herself. You can make a mini salad bar with any vegetables and fruits you'd like. I posted a list of what we included but certainly don't feel limited to my list - the possibles are endless!


  • Spinach & spring lettuce blend
  • Grilled chicken
  • Pears
  • Shredded cheese
  • Hard boiled eggs
  • Beets
  • Peas
  • Carrot shreds
  • Avocado
  

No comments:

Post a Comment