Sunday, November 29, 2009

Pilgrim Hat Cookies


My co-worker brought these cute cookies into work last year at Thanksgiving and I liked them so much that I emailed a picture of them to my family. My sister saved the email this past year and while I had forgotten about them, she had not. We made them on Wednesday night and decided they would be a fun activity to do with our nephews when they get a little older. They are quick and easy to assemble and keep your Thanksgiving table looking festive.
Pilgrim Hat Cookies
1 can cream cheese frosting
1 pkg. fudge striped cookies
1 bag mini Reece's peanut butter cups
Reece's pieces candies or mini M&M's

Place fudge striped cookie face down and add approximately 1 tsp. frosting to the center. Place peanut butter cup face down on top of frosting. Add a mini M&M for the button. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment